Worship Service 9:30 to 10:45 AM
Kiss the Wave Back to all sermons
Date: March 10, 2019
Speaker: David Steele
Series: The Book of Habakkuk
Scripture: Habakkuk 1:12–2:4
KISS THE WAVE
Habakkuk 1:12 - 2:5
I. HABAKKUK'S SECOND LAMENT (Hab. 1:12-2:1).
A. EXPLAINING THE LAMENT
1. Are you still exercising your _________________?
2. Are you concerned with ____________________?
B. WAITING FOR A RESPONSE (Hab. 2:1).
Two Mighty Realities (Isaiah 64:4).
1. God acts on behalf of those who __________ him.
2. God acts on behalf of those who _______ on him.
II. GOD'S TIMELESS RESPONSE (Hab. 2:2-4).
A. A THEOLOGY LESSON
1. God _____________ sweeps sin under the carpet.
2. The _________________ will live by __________.
1. You can be straight in the head but have a
2. ___________ out your heart to God and trust him to work
3. God intervenes for his people and sometimes chooses
to use ________ to accomplish his purposes.
4. God uses the ______________ of his people to
accomplish his purposes.
5. God _____________ over every act of wickedness.
6. _____________ the Lord, even in the midst of trying
7. Remember to ______________________________.