The Tragic Fallout: Corrupted Passions
Passage: Romans 1:26–1:27
THE TRAGIC FALLOUT:
I. TRAGIC FALLOUT # 2: CORRUPTED PASSIONS
A. THE ____________ FOR THEIR REBELLION
1. God __________________________.
B. THE _____________ OF THEIR REBELLION
1. They are a people engaged in ________________ ________________. Dishonorable:
2. They _______________ God's original design for sexuality.
1. "The women exchanged natural relations with those that are contrary to nature" (v. 26).
2. "The men gave up natural relations with
women and were consumed with passion for one another, men committing shameless acts with men and receiving in themselves the due penalty for their error" (v. 27).
C. THE _______________ FOR THEIR REBELLION
LIVING IN A POST-CHRISTIAN WORLD
1. Make a crucial commitment: We uphold the __________________ portrait of marriage.
2. Model the gospel. We resolve to enter the marketplace with ___________ and ___________.
3. Marvel in a sovereign God.