February 22, 2015 Series: The Book of John
Passage: John 6:37
Every person that the Father _____________ the Son will ________________.
I. GOD ___________________.
A. WHO DID THE FATHER GIVE?
1. The Father gives the ____________ to the Son.
2. The elect are given to the Son.
B. WHAT IS THE NATURE OF THE GIFT?
1. It is a _________________________ gift.
2. It is an ____________________ gift.
3. It is a ____________________ gift.
C. WHEN DID THE FATHER GIVE THE GIFT?
1. In _______________ _________.
D. WHY DID THE FATHER GIFT THE GIFT?
1. To spread a passion for the ___________ of God.
2. To redeem sinners from his wrath which was motivated by his __________, _____________, and _________.
II. GOD’S PEOPLE ______________________.
A. GUARANTEED GRACE
1. The elect will ______________.
2. None of the elect will be __________ _________.
More in The Book of John
May 21, 2017The Pathway to a Restored Heart
May 14, 2017The Power of a Renovated Heart
May 7, 2017The Key of Faith: Unlocking the Door to Doubters Castle